At ArlingtonAnswers.com, the protection of your privacy, and the security of your sensitive information is very important to us. This document will explain how we work to protect your privacy.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information about you only in the following ways:
- From documents or applications you submit to us.
- From information you submit to us online.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use private and sensitive information only for the following purposes:
- To help select programs and activities of interest to you.
- To verify identity, and coordinate records concerning you, for instance by use of a social security number.
WE ONLY SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH OTHER BUSINESS ENTITIES OR NONPROFIT GROUPS AFTER YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A CHANCE TO OBJECT.
When We Use Information
We use or disclose information about you only when you request us to, we want to tell you about programs or activities that we believe will interest you, or we are required to do so by law, for instance, by a court order.
Who Can Access Your Information
The only persons entitled to access your private information are:
- Members of the webteam.
- Executive Director and staff as necessary.
- Program Facilitators that have passed background checks.
It is our policy to restrict access to sensitive information to the minimum necessary.
How We Protect Your Information
- We use secure login, verification, and payment systems on our website.
- We encrypt all emails containing sensitive information.
- We install state-of-the-art software protections on all our computers and networks.
- We limit employee access to sensitive information.
- We do not allow employees to place sensitive information on laptops.
- We maintain secure premises.
- We never require social security, drivers license, or account numbers from participants.
How We Dispose of Information
We maintain information as needed for your transactions, and thereafter for the period required by law. When we dispose of records containing sensitive information we:
- Permanently delete electronic records.
- Destroy physical records by safe means, such as shredding.
- Dispose of obsolete computer equipment only after all hard disks and media have been thoroughly wiped.
How You Can Get Further Information About Our Policy
If you have any questions, or want any further information about our privacy, and information use and security policies, you can contact us at:
- By email at: email@example.com
- By telephone at: 817-287-5516
- By mail at: 803 W. Bardin Road, Arlington, TX 76018
Reservation of Right
Notice to Parents
We will not knowingly collect any personal information from any child under the age of 13 years old. Any counseling, workshops or events that might include registering a child will require that the parent or guardian of that child register them over the phone or there is documented parental consent for the child to attend.