Looking for a Previous Job Fair?
Wednesday, Oct 7, 2015 9am – 2pm
Location: The Church on Rush Creek, 2350 SW Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington, TX 76017
Our twice-per-year Job Fair is coming again! We anticipate providing:
- 70+ employers with currently open positions
- a dozen community resource agencies
- workshops aimed at preparing job seekers for success
- one-on-one resume reviewing – all day
- mobile computer workrooms for submitting online applications
Registration – Coming Soon
Job-seekers are NOT required to pre-register but may register at the door starting at 8:30am. If you want to save time on the day of the event you MAY pre-register online.
There is no charge to attend.
Employers must pre-register
Resource Agencies must pre-register
Volunteers from Arlington Answers organizations who wish to serve at the Job Fair should fill out a Volunteer Application.
Be sure to PREPARE by following these Job Fair Tips
- CareerBuilder.com – Career Fair Tips
- NationalCareerFairs.com – Career Fair Tips and Advice
- Monster.com – Resume Tips for Job Fairs