Thursday, April 3, 2014 9am – 2pm
Location: Grace Community Church, 801 W Bardin Rd, Arlington, TX 76017
Our twice-per-year Job Fair is coming again! We anticipate providing:
- 80 or more employers with currently open positions
- over a dozen community resource agencies
- workshops covering LinkedIn, Networking and Interviewing
- one-on-one resume reviewing
- computer workroom for submitting online applications
Job-seekers do not register in advance. There is no charge to attend and there is no advance registration for job seekers. Registration for job seekers takes place at the door to the event starting at 8am; doors open to meet employers at 9am.
Employers must pre-register using the Employer Registration Form (employers only – job seekers register at the door).
Resource Agencies must pre-register using the Resource Agency Registration Form
Volunteers from Arlington Answers organizations who wish to serve at the Job Fair should fill out a Volunteer Application.
Be sure to PREPARE by following these Job Fair Tips
- CareerBuilder.com – Career Fair Tips
- NationalCareerFairs.com – Career Fair Tips and Advice
- Monster.com – Resume Tips for Job Fairs