Wednesday, October 1, 2014 9am – 2pm
Location: The Church on Rush Creek, 2350 SW Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington, TX 76017
Our twice-per-year Job Fair is coming again! We anticipate providing:
- 80 or more employers with currently open positions
- over a dozen community resource agencies
- workshops covering LinkedIn, Networking and Interviewing
- one-on-one resume reviewing
- computer workroom for submitting online applications
Job-seekers do not register in advance. There is no charge to attend and there is no advance registration for job seekers. Registration for job seekers takes place at the door to the event starting at 8am; doors open to meet employers at 9am.
Employers must pre-register using the Employer Registration Form (employers only – job seekers register at the door).
Resource Agencies must pre-register using the Resource Agency Registration Form
Volunteers from Arlington Answers organizations who wish to serve at the Job Fair should fill out a Volunteer Application.
Be sure to PREPARE by following these Job Fair Tips
- CareerBuilder.com – Career Fair Tips
- NationalCareerFairs.com – Career Fair Tips and Advice
- Monster.com – Resume Tips for Job Fairs
This ArlingtonAnswers.com Job Fair is brought to you by:
- The Church on Rush Creek
- Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County
- City of Arlington Office of Economic Development
- Arlington Rotary Club