Looking for a Previous Job Fair?
Wednesday, Oct 7, 2015 9am – 2pm
Location: The Church on Rush Creek, 2350 SW Green Oaks Blvd, Arlington, TX 76017
Our twice-per-year Job Fair is coming again! We anticipate providing:
- 70+ employers with currently open positions
- a dozen community resource agencies
- workshops aimed at preparing job seekers for success
- one-on-one resume reviewing – all day
- mobile computer workrooms for submitting online applications
Registration – Coming Soon
Job-seekers are NOT required to pre-register online but may register at the door starting at 8:30am. If you want to save time on the day of the event you MAY pre-register online. Pre-registration is not yet available for this event. When it is available, you will find a link here.
There is no charge to attend.
Employers must pre-register. The registration form is not yet available. However, you can add yourself to our notification list by filling out the Job Fair Notification List form.
Resource Agencies must pre-register. The registration form is not yet available. However, you can add yourself to our notification list by filling out the Job Fair Notification List form.
Volunteers from Arlington Answers organizations who wish to serve at the Job Fair should fill out a Volunteer Application.
Be sure to PREPARE by following these Job Fair Tips
- CareerBuilder.com – Career Fair Tips
- NationalCareerFairs.com – Career Fair Tips and Advice
- Monster.com – Resume Tips for Job Fairs