Cal Farley’s is one of the nation’s largest privately-funded child and family service organizations. It is a leader in residential, educational and community-based services. For more than 75 years, they have worked to meet the needs of children and families — at no cost to the people they serve.
- Cal Farley’s provides information and referral services for Dallas/Fort Worth area families.
- It provides case management, counseling and parent education for children and families who are clients or alumni of Cal Farley’s residential programs. As well as emphasizing family preservation and reunification.
- Each Family Resources Center site is equipped to meet the specific needs of its surrounding community. In the DFW Metroplex, Cal Farley’s professionals step in to fill gaps in existing social services.
- We also provide a positive, practical education on the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Our work in North Texas also includes many families with adopted children. Our caring professionals help families navigate times when these children battle feelings of abandonment and rejection or struggle with personal identity.
- Each quarter, our DFW FRC also hosts a family workshop, where caseworkers provide valuable training in parenting skills, school and budgeting issues and family fellowship.
- The DFW FRC provides grass-roots social services to families in crisis and provides a place for parents and extended family members to connect to others.
For more information, call 817-461-4050 or visit the Cal Farley’s Website.